Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Sounds from the Past affecting the FutureJust a moment of thought relating to those invited E-Mails that come in..., I don't require a health item or health plan. (just thinking of the lady that looks at my black eye and desires to emphasize that I should have it checked out in a hospital..., she should have seen it the day after I got it. The swelling is down now and the black is disappearing to light brown.) She does not know that some black fellow 6'1" tried to mug me while brandishing a surrated switch blade and when I did not go along with his demands, He decided to threaten with shooting me with his gun. It's hard to pull out the gun while holding a switch blade in the same hand, especially when it is in a secret pocket in the waist lining of his pants. As far as healing, it is quite easy to use Castor Oil over the eye and swellings and cover it with a warm cloth, a moist hot towel if available. Circulation returns to the area and the pain is reduced to less than expected. In a few days the eye is normal. Oh, about the fellow..., i simply said a few words to my higher source and put the heartless person in his keep for judgement. I am after all a quantum level energy healer and i will not say what happens after i do bless the individual in this way. A couple of people have won their case in court and a few of the opponents or even the opponent are no longer with us. Such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home