Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Contents.html
The Official Site Of The Twenty First Century


This site's the property of www.wingmakers.co.nz copyright ©2005
Under no circumstances is this site to be copied and displayed on the internet
Unless you have the express
permission of the owners of Wingmakers.co.nz

Found a pretty interesting site on chakra understanding.

although, I simply call on Source and ask for a Chakra cleansing, a redirection of the spin and speed and it's done., but you may like to get a basis of what i mean by reading up on the study.

In prayer or speech with higher self, you might go as follows;
Dear God (who knows what god is except that we normally know it is a source of light, and illuminates the reel of our pictured intent, much like the lamp on a projector lights the film on a reel in the movie theatre.)

I state not my will as I give over all to my Source.

Your Will be done...,

Through me (as i relinquish my position to a higher source with wich I am one.)

To "_____"

for their highest good!

In the name of I AM, (as i am that I AM)

etc.


It is always best to picture the condition as well and not focus on the problem... reason:
a) God or your higher source knows the condition and all etc., etc.,
b) Your focus should be on the outcome and a healed situation not the problem (I change things by picturing the original wellness, as I know it..., and the cells are conditioned to respond.)
c)heat flows immediately as the Kundalini is activated and for the sake of hindi culture, sorry I am not lost my sidhis may be responding in the healing of another, but the angels love it and i do not tire, as it is not my energy, but the energy of the source.

I do not give my power over to the aliens, or the dark side. though they try to find me and rupture my innards at times.

repair is a breath away.


Ganesh is my strength and Narayan and consort are always looking in at my work in person physically.

Ram and i have met eye to eye and I am considered Braman by many. Vishnu has a place in my life as does the christian god, sorry, it is not the blood thirsty god of the hebrews, but the god that is Love. For in love no disease or discomfor is present.

-michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home