Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future


I am god, Aton, Love in the Air you breathe.
Christ in the Spirit that gives you Soul,
Soul, gives the puppet on my strings Mental Sense's, called Mind and your sensing multi-dimensional bodies.
I am Mind, that gives you psyche, a pictured intent that is re-alized as Reality. On a screen of Time, I am your Reality. You call me Grace, Love, and Hope.

If you were to make an anaology to being in a theatre...,
I am the lamp, that provides the light for your Reel of pictures, that contain all the events, emotions and sounds, that are through the focus projected onto the screen in the distance. How clear, depends upon what you use as a screen, is it clouds or canvass?
psyche or human experience?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home