Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future..., just a small note of well wishes and a thought to bring changes desired into your life....,

From the Healing Technique I choose for beginners to experience...,

"While holding your hands palmed over your shoulders against your spine pointing down to the base gently, repeat the following and hold that a moment or so beyond the phrase repeating it several times. and then release the arms to a normal position and go over your change of feelings...., is it warmer, more peaceful? ...., did you feel the tingling of energy or a wave sweep over you?"

"...not my will, but the will of love, through me for 'my' highest and best good in this concern..., in my name '___.' Thank You Love."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home