Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

I often sit quietly and construct a prayer especially to deal with situations that may arise, As a Reiki Master, being in contact with my Higher Source at all times consciously or unconsciously is important. It is like having my shields up and a guardian ever present as companion and more. The Holy Spirit or Whole Spirit, is often seen and felt by me as a lovely female. This female figure is not unlike the Virgin standing in back of me and stepping forward to offer consul, while other times withdrawing back a little to allow me my course of conduct and action. The following prayer is the latest and said in the morning and evening at least twice a day to bring it in to one's consciousness is important. I spend time visualizing it in a background of beautifuly pearl white light.

I hope you will write one of your own and do the same.

It is very rewarding...,


8Michael’s Prayer

I call upon my intuitive intelligence to meld, bond and ground with my Highest Source.

I call upon my Highest Source and Resources that I instate and now take responsibility to manifest Blessings of Prosperity, Protection, Healing, Wisdom, knowledge, understanding and clarity of concerns.

I affirm that every day in every way I am perfect! I am the loving presence that is aligned with the One, True and Perfect Power, my Highest Source! My increasing powers are for serving humanity better. I am in complete control over my senses and faculty at every dimension of my spirit, soul, mind, body, psyche, love, emotion, affection and the outer sensing multi-dimensional body! Positive thoughts bring me benefits and advantages that I choose from within to with out, in, about and around me.

From Spirit to soul, soul to mind, mind to body, body to psyche, psyche to love, emotions, Affections and my multi-dimensional body..

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
--michael.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home