Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Hi Ame: Welcome to my Blog..., where I put my thoughts together and feel free to BE! To be Read by anyone who is interested in the latest crossing my mind and capturing my thoughts - like Adam and his latest book Dream Healer..., much like Bruce Lipton, PH'D just about the most sought after speaker on Cell's or Stem Cell Research etc., look it up on BruceLipton.com and click on Consciousness..., and learn why it supports energy healing! Where I live when I'm not paying attention to other less important things. I started teaching a policeman to heal himself and he has a strong interest in affirming his wellness. I have healed several nurse's and a spinal surgeon who feels he wasted 72,000 DOLLARS now as he can not at the moment do what I do. Well look forward to a meet with you, and perhaps you may like a dish of italian meatballs, with spanish rice or Chicken and Spanish Rice and some pinto beans and small peas and string beans etc., well Your On..., the ball is on your side of the court now... yours. michael luv ya.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger danny said...

Blog at your own risk, experts say
ADVICE: Remember that current or prospective employers can see what is being said about them.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

If anyone is interested I just found out about a poker tounament in Glasgow Scotland. I run a uk poker events site so I get to hear about these things. Anyway, enough rambling . ...

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home