Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

From the Healing Technique I choose for beginners to experience....,

Dearest Ericika:

BLESS YOUR SELF THAT YOU MAY BLESS OTHERS!

Imagine holding your hands palmed around the afflicted area of the spine or abdomen gently, repeat the following and hold that a moment or so beyond the phrase repeating it several times. And then release the arms to a normal position.""...Not my will, but the will of love, through me for 'my' highest and best good in this concern..., in my name '___.' Thank You, So be it!

It helps to then say out loud to your self, 'I accept my healing or blessing!' and affirm "I release the imprint of pain or discomfort from my spirit to my soul, from my soul to my physical body, my mind, my multi-dimensional bodies.'...,and go over your change of feelings...., is it warmer, more peaceful? ...., did you feel the tingling of energy or a wave sweep over you?"

Then do it for your whole body, by imagining your self bathing under a waterfall, with the water washing through your body as well as around it, just like it was washing around a small animal or bird. All of the particles of matter which is not a good part of your body washing away in the flow to mother earth. This while repeating the phrase above. Do this as often as you can during the day.

I had a young man who came into my taxi and asked if he could sit in front because he could not bend his knee. I advised him to do the above treatment several times a day while cuddling his knee with a love feeling of warmth and light held in his mind flooding the area afflicted and repeating the phrase above. I saw him a month later and he was running without a problem in the knee and has continued to do so.

I have been rear ended several times in my taxi and my back been whiplashed out of place and fractured. I did the placing of my hands on my spine and sent Love's healing energy down and the muscles all relaxed and the bones went back into place by themselves. Today I carry in the Red Cross Boxes to hospitals without any problem. Lots of Love -- Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home