Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Due to a slight by a Pakistan Christian who felt he required a healing to assist his drinking problem. He has been unable to stop drinking and finds himself with the pictured intent to follow through and become highly intoxicated this particular night.

I asked him to assume the position of blessing himself with his hands in the position over his shoulders and laying on his spine as though they were someone else's hands and repeat after me.

"I accept this healing. I release the imprint of etc.," and the followed by the short prayer I posted for your use if you so desired.

Suddenly he gasped "I feel it or something that just flowed down my spine and it feels good..., very peaceful and reassuring!"

Then he spoke about the intent he had to go on and drink tonight when he turns to me and says "I feel I should give you a thank you hug for the healing."

This is then followed by wait..., "as I think of my drinking I am getting a feeling of jitters and feelings contrary to my intent! Oh! God! Oh Jesus etc., I am so sorry..., I did not mean...,"

"Who Are You! I must have been meant to be here with you and not with the other taxi driver!"

"I am, that I Am!" I replied "Who am I that touched you?"

"I know who I am!" he replied, naming himself.
This continued several times, then I let up on it.
I dropped him off at his destination and quickly picked up a group that was going down to where I intended to go and pick up my next call at the other end of the city.I trust that he will meet me in a year and like the young man who gave up smoking..., say, "Your the guy that healed me from ...,!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home