Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Monday, June 05, 2006

The supreme goal of spiritual transformatio

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Dearest:

BLESS YOUR SELF THAT YOU MAY BLESS OTHERS!

The supreme goal of spiritual transformation is to reproduce divine perfection in the soul, the ‘Heart, of spirit. When spiritual seekers can ground, bond and meld with the true source. When one can say that they have acquired divine freedom and conquered fate, only then can they become true prophets, seers, healers, and initiators. When one assuming responsibility to manifest a made in heaven solution that the divine agent now realize into our sensory reality of worldly sensual experience the desired. Only then can one teach others. Only one who has set ‘self’ free-can set others free.

The technique I choose for beginners to experience true healingI is something I developed while studying Raja Yoga, Mystic Healing, Prayer Healing, Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, astrology, numerology and palmistry. It is the following affirmation that I teach in my classes. Like notes in music, the words set up the proper vibrational chords and melody to bring about a blessing. I know it may sound difficult to believe but even a four year old can repeat the phrase along with you. (in stages of course!)

Imagine holding your hands palmed around the afflicted area of the spine or abdomen gently or just over your own shoudlers pointing down your spine. Repeat the following and hold that position a few moments or so beyond the phrase repeating it several times.

“I accept my healing or blessing! I release the imprint of “fear, pain or discomfort,” cutting all cords and attachments to past experience held in mind, in emotion and in psyche of “fear, pain or discomfort.” I open up to my greater good-Love. As love is my nature, my consciousness, my joy, my rapture. Not of my will, but the will of love, through me for 'my' highest and best good in this concern. In my name '___' I ask. Thank You, So be it!

And then release the arms to a normal position. Then go over your change of feelings. Is it warmer, more peaceful? ...., did you feel the tingling of energy or a wave sweep over you?" It really does not require you feel anything for a change to take effect. Some people desire to use a religious figure's name instead of their own, but I advise them that it is not that religious figure that is having the problem and asking of Love for a true healing. Love is our nature, like wet is to water. It is not religious. Love is Consciousness, ecstasy, joy, rapture. Love does not contain any of the negative or positive we relate to in our worldly sensual experience. It is Us and the air around us, without dimension or time, before it is energy.

Then take time to cleanse your whole body, by imagining your self bathing under a waterfall, with the water washing through your body as well as around it, just like it was washing around a small animal or bird. All of the particles of matter which is not a good part of your body washing away in the flow to mother earth. cleansing your cells, ligaments lymph nodes and unclogging them. This while repeating the phrase above. Do this as often as you can during the day. Lots of Love -- Michael Ramirez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home