Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

This morning at about three I had a very pleasant experience. I met some of the dancers from the Irish Troupe and a fellow named Michael also a part of the group. Although they complained about the fare to get to their hotel from the bar, they only get a break to visit once in a blue moon, they tipped well.

I during the ride was able to give one of the female dancers a experiential moment in healing, and her comment was "I wish i could wake up each morning with you making me feel this way!" as she relished the feeling of vibrational energy healing on the Quantum level. I turned her onto my blogspot for further learning, although, in my mind I though of how worderful it would be to wake up next to her and contribute to her feeling of body beautiful. All the girls were very beautiful and lively.

If she reads this i hope she drops me a note at my website contact as it is very easy to access.

I also met a couple of girls and a older lady who are part of the circus troupe that will be on the trappeze and tight ropes dancing in mid air. I always felt in love with these ladies as they are not only lovely, but graceful and take a risk on the ropes for our pleasure and admiration.

I gave them a experience on the road back to the hotel on healing and they enjoyed it as much as the first group had enjoyed their experience.--mick at maxaweb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home