Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am that loving presence

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

 that is aligned with the True and Perfect Power, the Source. I choose to meld, bond, ground, root and reconnect my Intuitive Intelligence with that Source. I thank Source for my miraculous heaven made body daily upon awakening. I thank Source for having created all of these heavenly resources that I may use just by asking for it '...with Grace (and not my greed, avrice etc., etc.,) and I accept my healing and release all imprints of the negative that disturb me and focus on Love's Grace from which all healing comes. Not of my will, but the Will of Love Be, through me to "___," for their highest and best good in their specific concern. In my name I ask and I give thanks acknowledging that It Is as Source will correct our err. (it was my first lesson in the Prodical Son..., 'you never asked!') All I ask is granted as long as it is practical and not with malice or greed. --Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home