Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Thursday, January 25, 2007

In response to Tuesday's show

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

In response to Tuesday's show on Coast to Coast AM - Mind Control as well as a recent article in the Washington Post, Targets of mind control or electronic harassment to shared their experiences. Here I offer a way out, by using the I release affirmation with a slight adjustment in the release:

Putting your hands over your shoulders as though a friend is extending his arms and placing his hands on your shoulders with the fingers pointing down your spine..., (this is required to note the feelings your have at present and feel them change/or rejection minutely as a stirring of energy, warmth or cool breezes or a heart change of expanded and deeper serenity etc., etc., etc,)

a.. I accept my healing. I release from in, around and about me,
b.. the negative aliens, and their negative implants, the negative energies and their negative implants, the negative entities and their negative implants, the demons and their negative implants and controlling crystals the negative disincarnate spirits and their thought interferance, the psychic attacks and their interferance.

c.. I release them in my mind, I release them in my emotions, I release them in my psyche, I release them in my physical cellular level. I open up to my greater good in love from where comes my healing, protection and best good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home