Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

experiencing a form of Tinnitus,


Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

If your experiencing a form of Tinnitus, Inner Ear Ringing or such., you may have to cut all cords and attachments to and from your past lives as  'Wicken,' and also to and from mother earth. As I said to my friend, sometimes it takes time to fully let go and then things clear up. Well, while speaking to him after the New Year, at which time he related that the cone shaped protrusion had in indeed disappeared and no pain was evident since. That was last August, two months as of the time I visited him at which time I had given him two treatments during my visit. He laughed, "But I still will not give you credit!"

"It's okay!' I said, as i reminded him that the other thing about that it might become cancerous and he was destined to die from it soon. To which he was happy to hear he would not be locked up in his room anymore. What relief. "Well, the good news is that the threat of cancer is no longer there. The bad news is that your no longer going to die this year or anytime soon.!" I laughed. (oh!, you should have heard his-you had to get me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home