Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

taking active part in bringing about Heaven

Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Considering into your Projects and establishing a New World in which the Fantasy Story Book Life with all the problems of Today's World is non-existent!? Where it is replaced with a Made in Heaven Story Book Life without all the world problems of Today's existence.

I have talked to many in person up until today and introduced you to the Deli Counter where you used to by the old and outdated, problematic world of religion, had to believe that the item in the Deli Case could be your answer to today's problems in your life if you would just believe!

Then I introduced you to my way of viewing, in which you had a taste of the item in the Deli Case and then could taste and feel the reason to believe much more as you physically tasted of it and saw it work in your reality. I introduced you to the concept of a Reality based on your Pictured Intent in which your focus applied a Time Stamp and like the Television then spread the picture to form your Reality!

I taught you to change your focus and picture a different reality and bring about a Healing! This Healing was on many different levels! Well Today, I bring you the latest! And I invite youto go to the URL ..., "theheavenproject.net!" And I introduce you to The Source of that! By inviting you to actually taste of the item it is revealing the level you have been looking for! Not the Horizon's view of the world is ending! The introduction of Hope and Joy! Bringing in the New World!--Michael

P.S. Just let the Source know I sent You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home