Sounds from the Past affecting the Future

Sunday, May 27, 2012


 go up then go to my site on facebook to see my photos etc!   By the way that young lady loves to do my make over when she gets in town.  I promised her Christmas.  I intand to be treating her to my time share stay over that week.  Wish me Luck or so...!


Listen to the video in the middle of the page. The guy talks about how to get the most of the Herbalife sales system. He seems to be saying that it can work really well over time (several months, maybe a year) but that new people should understand that they do have to put in the effort, actively generate leads, follow up with customers and clients, and so on.

"New Herbalife Review: Information That The Gurus Are Not Telling You"
http://winwithtylerpratt.com/herbalife-review/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home